Bank of Rajasthan on Thursday said it has reduced rates on home loans to 7.5% under its “Apna Ghar Scheme” effective 9 November. For housing loans up to Rs30 lakh, it will charge a floating interest of 7.5% for the first year, 8.5% for the second and third years, and 8.75% from the fourth year, for all maturity periods. For housing loans of at least Rs30 lakh, the floating interest will be 8% for the first year, 9% for the second and third years, and 9.75% for the fourth year onwards, for all maturity periods.
In a bid to grab market share, Axis Bank has dropped its home loan rates to 8% for the first year.
Punjab National Bank (PNB) has also decided to slash interest rates on retail term deposits by 25 to 50 basis points in some selected buckets.Number of View :1096
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates
- www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Exam Date Sheet 2011 Online CBSE Exam Schedule 10th 12th Exam Results