Sigmund Freud’s Priorities
Five things are happening in your house at the same time. In which sequence would you solve them?
1. The telephone is ringing!
2. The baby is crying!
3. Someone’s knocking or calling you from the front door!
4. You hung the clothes out to dry and it is beginning to rain!
5. You left the tap on in the kitchen and the water is already overflowing!
In which sequence would you solve these problems? Write the sequence and check below how your decisions were made.
BUT BE HONEST, THE FINDINGS ARE EXCITING. AN
First write YOUR sequence from 1 to 5 then scroll below and read after!
Every individual point represents something in your life.
On the list you can see which meaning every point has:
1. Telephone represents Work
2. Baby represents Family
3. Door represents Friends
4. Clothes represent Money
5. Tap represents Love Life
your chosen sequence determines the priorities in your lifeNumber of View :1736
Possibly Related Posts:
- New Year SMS | Merry Christmas SMS| New Year Hindi SMS
- Ayurvedic & Homeopathic Medicine Swine Flu
- SSC or 10th or Matric Result Examination Result of Maharashtra broad
- The Savannah Cats Online
- HOME A movie to Save Mother Earth Watch Online