XLRI Jamshedpur is conducting Admission Test XAT 2010 on all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education.
XAT Bulletin & XLRI Prospectus can be obtained from 120 Branches of Axis Bank or from the XAT Office / Admissions Office, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur, 831001.
XAT 2010 will be conducted on 3rd January 2010 in the following 33 cities; Test Timings: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
Procedure for XAT Registration and obtaining XAT Bulletin from Axis Bank
A candidate has to first register for XAT at www.xlri.edu and then only he / she can obtain XAT Bulletin from select branches of Axis Bank.
1. XAT Registration: In order to register online for XAT, the candidate has to visit the website www.xlri.edu and click “XAT Registration”. The XAT Registration page opens up wherein he/she has to fill-in the online XAT form. The information to be provided includes the nearest Axis Bank branch name from where he/she intends to buy the XAT Bulletin 2010, personal details, educational details, work experience etc.
2. Select XAT Associate Institute: The candidate has to then select the names of XAT Associate Institutes. (View list of XAT Associate Institutes).
Procedure for obtaining XAT Bulletin from XAT Office, XLRI Jamshedpur and procedure for XAT Registration
1. Get a Demand Draft: A candidate has to make a demand draft drawn in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” for Rs. 850/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Fifty Only) payable at Jamshedpur
2. XAT Registration: The candidate has to then visit the website www.xlri.edu and click “XAT Registration”. The XAT Registration page opens up wherein the candidate has to fill-in the online XAT form. The information to be provided includes demand draft number, date of draft drawn, personal information, educational details, work experience etc.
3. Select XAT Associate Institute: The candidate has to then select the names of XAT Associate Institutes (View list of XAT Associate Institutes).
Download Admit Card: For Admit Card, the candidate has to visit our website www.xlri.edu, anytime between 18 December 2009 and 31 December 2009 and take a print out of the same where the address of the test centre will be mentioned.
Queries on XAT registration-:
For (BSNL & MTNL)
08:00 – 22:00 HRS.
Tag: join XLRI, XAT 2010, XAT 2010 Application Procedure, xlri admissions 2010, XLRI Jamshedpur, XLRI management education, xlri mba, XLRI XAT 2010, xlri.edu XAT 2010 Application ProcedureNumber of View :1368
Possibly Related Posts:
- Gds Recruitment Apply Online Dates, Fees, Eligibility
- MPBSE Supplementary Results Online
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Bangladesh Education Board Hsc Result 2011 Dhaka Comilla Chittagong Sylhet Madrasah board