Eligibility for KVB bank :
Post Graduate / B.E. / B.Tech from recognized University with 60 percent and above marks can apply.
For SC/ST candidates: the criteria is 50 percent. Correspondence and Open Universities degree candidates are not eligible.
Mode of Selection :
Written Test (Objective Type) and Personal Interview.
How to Apply For KVB bank Job
Apply online for the PO posts in Karur Vysya Bank (KVB).
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited
Karur Vysya Bank was started in the year 1916 in Karur, has now spread its wings far wide with over 285 branches in 13 States and 2 Union Territories.
Last date for receipt of Application form is September 26, 2009.
Written Exam Fees:
Demand Draft for Rs.250/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of THE KARUR VYSYA BANK LIMITED and payable at CHENNAI only.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Gds Recruitment Apply Online Dates, Fees, Eligibility
- MPBSE Supplementary Results Online
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Bangladesh Education Board Hsc Result 2011 Dhaka Comilla Chittagong Sylhet Madrasah board