Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Result 2010 (SNAP 2010) is declared and is available at Symbiosis University website and SNAP Test website::
Snap Test Structure::
SNAP Test duration is of 120 minutes.
SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test is a common written test for the admission to all Post-Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
It is a mandatory written test for admission into any Post-Graduate programme offered by the Constituent Institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University). However, it is only the first step. In addition, a candidate has to undergo the selection process of the desired Institute to qualify for the admission to the Post-Graduate programmes of that Institute.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Result 2010 (SNAP 2010)Number of View :3323
Possibly Related Posts:
- MPBSE Supplementary Results Online
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Bangladesh Education Board Hsc Result 2011 Dhaka Comilla Chittagong Sylhet Madrasah board
- Bangladesh www.bteb.gov.bd Polytechnic Institute Admission Test Results 2011 Update List Online