national boards for teachers, national board, كام الامارات, nbct, استراحات زايد
Deakin is one of 2,287 school counselors across the country who have earned the National certification. Somerset Elementary School counselor Penny Deakin when found that it would take 2,000 hours of outside work to become a National Certified School Counselor, she took it as a challenge.
Deakin worked those hours, then passed a four-hour test on all phases of counseling to recently earn her national certification.
Deakin’s certification is done through the National Board for Certified Counselors Inc. To continue her certification, Deakin must take 100 hours of training every five years.
“What motivated me is to be able to provide a higher level of service,” Deakin said. “I want to be the best counselor I can be for the kids and the families I serve.”
Deakin is also involved in counseling outside the schools. She has been on the mobile crisis unit for St. Croix County for the past three years. She does assessments for law enforcement for homicidal and suicidal issues. She is a volunteer for the Red Cross disaster mental health component.Number of View :838
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- CEED 2011 Results, CEED Result 2011, NID 2011 Results
- Download Glee Season 2 Episode 10 A Very Glee Christmas S02E10 MegaUpload Hotfile Rapidshare Fileserve Links Online
- Coupon Codes Toys R Us Black Friday 2010 Free Sales Online