Joint Management Entrance Test 2010 is over today on, 13th December 2009.
Now the students are eager to know the JMET 2010 cutoffs. JMET 2010 Answer Key, JMET 2010 Analysis is going on.
The analysis of JMET 2010 is available at www.tcyonline.com/india/mba_analysis.php
Expected Cutoff Overall : 65+, Quant: 8+ , Verbal:9+ , Reasoning: 7+ , DI :10+.
For Answers, please check Expert Analysis Section
Joint Management Entrance Test (JMETÂ ) is the first step in the process of admission to the TWO YEAR FULL TIME Postgraduate Degree Programmes in Management offered by the IITs. Currently IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, and IIT Roorkee offer Programmes in Management.
The results of JMETÂ provide a basis to each participating Institute to shortlist potential candidates for conducting its own selection process like, Group Discussion/Interview etc.Number of View :3089
Possibly Related Posts:
- MPBSE Supplementary Results Online
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- Bangladesh Education Board Hsc Result 2011 Dhaka Comilla Chittagong Sylhet Madrasah board
- Bangladesh www.bteb.gov.bd Polytechnic Institute Admission Test Results 2011 Update List Online