ICICI Bank Careers Probationary Officer Programme – August 2009 Batch, Aptitude Test & Interview is likely to be conducted across India in May/June 2009.
Probationary Officer Programme is an initiative by ICICI Bank . Those selected will undergo a one year intensive residential classroom training and internship. On successful completion of the programme they will be absorbed as Assistant Manager.
Eligibility Criteria for Test:
* Completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) in any discipline.
* Up to 25 years of age as on August 1st, 2009 (should have been born on or after August 1, 1984).
Last date of registration April 20th, 2009.
To book your Aptitude Test Venue, Date & Time
For any queries relating to career opportunities with ICICI Bank and information on ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Programme including job vacancies, Selection Process, Online Test Booking, Aptitude Test schedule and selection results, Visit the Bank website at www.icicicareers.com.
Contact Centre for Human Resources
ICICI Bank Limited
Solitaire Corporate Park
Andheri-Kurla Road, Chakala
Mumbai – 400093
For queries related to Online Test Booking, call :- 022 – 65209034 / 65209036 / 65209039 / 64513849.
ICICI Careers, ICICI Bank PO Exam – www.icicicareers.com
Tagged: icici career website, icici bank probationary officers, icici bank recruitment, icici jobs, banking careers
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tips To Save Time During Document Verification At Bishop Kalyani Nagar School
- Bishop School 2012-2013 Admissions Online Forms Fees Selection Results Age Limit For Nursery Co-Ed School KalyaniNagar Undri Camp
- CEED 2011 Results, CEED Result 2011, NID 2011 Results
- Oneness TamilNadu Youth Mahadeeksha – II
- Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Passes Away, Pandit Bhimsen Gururaj Joshi, News, Updates