I use auto at least once in a day, I am living in Hyderabad from last five years, I had quite good experiences and observations, thought of sharing with you.
After Installing Digital meters on All Autos in the pearl city- Hyderabad, I faced same problems like before installing digital meters, even this time problems list is more.
Previous observation with Analog metes
— For the same distance your travel by different autos, your fare is different, it varies from 4-7 rupees as difference.
— On traffic signals some analog meters runs faster than other meters. If you ask auto driver that your meter is running fast, you get good answers and explanations also.
Current observations with Digital meters
Recently I had friendly chat with one Auto driver (of course for that chat I had paid more than usual.).
— problem of fare change with same distance is still there.
— you get one more explanations most of time is “My digital meter is not working”
— bargain for the fare and you end up paying more.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Hello World!! Yet Again 🙂
- TamilNadu Diploma Results 2009 at Squarebrothers site| TNDTE Results
- Radcliffe Schools Radcliffe school Info Update at radcliffeschool.org.uk
- Thanksgiving Day in US| Day before Black Friday Thanks Giving Day
- Black Friday Ads|Black Friday Best Deals|Thanks Giving Day