The Island Caretaker will need to post a weekly blog, photo diaries and create video updates to let the world know about the unique experiences available on the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef.
This a real recruitment drive and effort of Tourism Queensland to promote the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef. You should be over 18 years of age and eligible for a visa. Applications close on 22nd February 2009. Visit the IslandReefJob.com to apply.
Enjoy the job with sailing, kayaking, snorkelling, diving, picnics, bushwalking and more. The Island Caretaker will live in a three-bedroom home on Hamilton Island.
Tourism Queensland will be employing the successful candidate, reporting to the Senior International Marketing Coordinator, Brand and Marketing Services Department.
The job interviews will be held on Hamilton Island – one of the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef.
Travel costs and accommodation for candidates selected for an interview will be covered by Tourism Queensland.
# Applications close 22 February 2009
# 11 short-listed candidates announced 2 April 2009
# Interviews take place in Queensland from 3 May 2009
# Island Caretaker starts work 1 July 2009
Experience the islands of the Great Barrier Reef in this videoNumber of View :1551
Possibly Related Posts:
- Hello World!! Yet Again :-)
- Top 10 CNN Heroes 2010 CNN.com Top CNN Heroes Wiki Biography Video Broadcast Vote Online Poll Results 2010
- The 3 Mistakes of My Life Reviews and Summary Chetan Bhagat Book Review FREE PDF eBook Download
- MARKETING BASICS 7 P Aspects Philip Kotler Seven Pillars In Marketing Define 7ps
- Bhagat Singh Birth Date Bhagat Singh Wiki Bhagat Singh Photos Quotes Famous Songs Video